DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Where's the link? I tried searching on their site for a whitelist page, but didn't find one.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Where's the link? I tried searching on their site for a whitelist page, but didn't find one.
    I don't know if this is the definite route, but info here: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topi...omment-1247505
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I don't know. In one of the other posts on the forum here someone provided a link. Probably was Trenloe and the link he posted above...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok, I just posted on that forum. Let's see if that works better than the Contact Us form.

Thanks,
    JPG

Yeah. I submitted. Hopefully it gets fixed. I like MWB.

A snip from the email I got from Malwarebytes this morning regarding this problem:

This is just a follow-up to let you know that we are still working on the issue and that the fix should be out soon.

I will reach out again to you when the fix is ready.

The latest:

Jul 2, 15:58 PDT
    Is there any expected time frame for the fix to this issue?

Jul 3, 05:41 PDT
    Very soon - but because of the 4th it may be a couple more days but I would say Monday at the latest

I received this message today:

I would like you to try the beta version that was made to fix this type of problem.

1. Open "Malwarebytes"
    2. Click "Settings"
    3. Go to the "Application" tab
    4. Scroll almost all the way down till you see "Beta Application Updates"
    5. toggle the switch to the "ON" position - confirm that you want to enable this feature
    6. scroll back up near the top and click the "Install Application Updates" button.

Once it has completed the update to this beta I would like you to turn back off the beta switch.

1. Open "Malwarebytes"
    2. Click "Settings"
    3. Go to the "Application" tab
    4. Scroll almost all the way down till you see "Beta Application Updates"
    5. toggle the switch to the "Off" position
    Having installed the beta test version, I tested Fantasy Grounds and was pleased to discover that the updater ran without issue, and the connection tester returned a "success" result almost immediately.

Maybe sticky this thread. I think I saw 2-3 other posters with same issues.

Only because i too had this same MWB issue after i needed to reinstall FG. I just disabled it until it installed. Runs fine after.

Thread Information