STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by zuilin View Post
    Posted here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...et-FGU-Version

Please put comments for my FGU changes only in that thread.

Thank you to Tielc for all the hard work on the great, original extension!
    zuilin - Do you mind if I retrofit your FGU changes into the FGC code?

[EDIT] Scratch that, looks like it works already in FGC.
    Last edited by dotsoncs; May 18th, 2020 at 15:56.

Quote Originally Posted by dotsoncs View Post

There are some weirdeties in the FGC version too... feel free if anything needs to be changed. In my version I did some HP change tracking that could be added to the FGC version if it’s causing problems.

Is this extension good to be used? Saw some issues reading thru the thread? Does it work fine with FGC?

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Is this extension good to be used? Saw some issues reading thru the thread? Does it work fine with FGC?
    Give it a go and see how it behaves for you. Feedback is appreciated. I haven't had much time lately to test again with FGC.

Quote Originally Posted by zuilin View Post
    Give it a go and see how it behaves for you. Feedback is appreciated. I haven't had much time lately to test again with FGC.
    it seems to me that the HP field on the Combat Tracker isn't updating but everything else seems to work the same in FGC as in FGU (with my fixed up FGU version). I'll try to track it (the bug) down in the next week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by dotsoncs View Post

Does the HP field in the Combat Tracker work for you?

The Current HP field in the CT does not seem to update in FGC. I see that's been reported above, but I wanted to share that I am seeing the same issue

Do you mind if I cannibalize this for personal use so I can add an extra tracking space on the CT and Character Sheets? I just want to strip away all functionality except the entry fields, and I want to re-label the entry fields.

As a way to get there, I would likely have to ask people for assistance in helping me strip it down., so I would have to post these files or code to get the extra help. Are you ok with this?

Hi there, just wanted to confirm the same - Combat Tracker isn't reflecting the changes, but character sheets are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetesofos View Post
    Hi there, just wanted to confirm the same - Combat Tracker isn't reflecting the changes, but character sheets are.
    3.3.11 of FG a few issues. Scroll doesn't do anything. Starts off at zero HP for everyone including NPC. Doesn't adjust until you manually enter HP's. Wondering if you are working on it or not anymore. I like the idea as its more intuitive than tracking wnd's.

Thread Information