DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    It is purely manual. There isn't an automated way to do it at this time as this rule set is based upon Pathfinder. The 5e rule set has this automated, but that code hasn't been incorporated at this time
    It’s odd that function is at the ruleset and isn’t part of the core application and how it handles ammo. Sucks that it can’t be automated, but at least it’s there to track manually.

It is a specific 5e thing that hasn't hit the CoreRPG base. Might have to be put on the wishlist to get that code shared out.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

I will put these on my bug list and start addressing them. Some are already on the list.
    Prompting. During leveling. Some stuff does prompt. But everything that gets added to your character when you level is reported to chat box. This tells the player something has been added or updated. They then can go to there abilities tab and make the changes.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by imjedi
    It’s odd that function is at the ruleset and isn’t part of the core application and how it handles ammo.
    Different RPGs handle weapons/attack actions in different ways. So it's not really something that can be easily provided at the generic CoreRPG level as "attack" actions don't even exist at CoreRPG - only generic dice rolls. 5E attacks are different to Starfinder attacks, which are different to Savage Worlds attacks, which are different from... etc., etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information