DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 28 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Thread: 13A Bug Reports

In my sidebar there is no Race or Class button (I double checked there I ticked all the options).

Quote Originally Posted by Eneko View Post
    In my sidebar there is no Race or Class button (I double checked there I ticked all the options).
    No, that's correct - remember, the 13th Age Ruleset is based off of (ie is a child-Ruleset of) the 4E Ruleset (the 13th Age RPG being derived from the D&D 4E RPG initially).
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    No, that's correct - remember, the 13th Age Ruleset is based off of (ie is a child-Ruleset of) the 4E Ruleset (the 13th Age RPG being derived from the D&D 4E RPG initially).
    That doesnt mean you cant create a campaign tool to house them though.
    Any thoughts as to why they are crashing when accessing this data?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    That doesnt mean you cant create a campaign tool to house them though.
    Any thoughts as to why they are crashing when accessing this data?
    Haven't looked at it yet (in detail) - I've been busy with other things. However, with some errors being thrown under the v3.3.6 (in the Test channel) its something I'll be looking in detail at soon (no TM).
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by bojjenclon View Post
    Not sure if this counts as a "bug" per se, but since this theme officially ships with FG now I thought it might be worth mentioning:

The "Simple" themes (grey and brown) mostly work with this ruleset out of the box (to my knowledge at least), however the final two tabs on the character sheet have a very strange overlap issue. Do you know why this is occurring and if its possible to fix it?

Attachment 23688
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    bojjenclon,

For the simple themes, I will get these fixed on the next update for the themes in v3.3.6.

Regards,
    JPG
    It seems the Simple themes still need a bit of tweaking in the combat tracker.

Fantasy Grounds 13A Combat Tracker.png

Under NPCs, the Cave Orc listed has zero figures for AC, PD, and MD. There might be more bugs, but I‘ll find out only in October, when I‘ll heavily utilize this ruleset...

It seems drag and drop is not working for Race and Class. I tried it out with no success from the reference manual. It is implemented in the 4e ruleset, though. A bug or a feature?
    Last edited by Targas; September 7th, 2018 at 19:53.

Let me look into both of these issues and I'll get back to you

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Let me look into both of these issues and I'll get back to you
    Cheers
    Did you have a chance to look at it? For now it seems all CLASS/RACE things have to be entered manually...
    Usually there is a miss damage you can have for certain spells/feats as well, and might not be the same for ranged attacks as well.
    Any chance you can distinguish miss damage, so that it won‘t be applied to all, or can be different?

In the Character Sheet under the Background tab, on the right hand side in the lines where you enter the names you get empty squares, which should usually contain a bullet to click on, opening a window where one can describe the meaning of the name. As background is individual and can be anything from goblin exterminator to traveling martial arts pupil, it would be good to have this enabled to detail it appropriately.

Rolled results on the same screen, will default to a DC 15 skill check. Skill checks differ by adventuring region (level) and difficulty, too. I‘ve seen no way to change this. Can you point me to the right setting, or make it work, too?

In the Character Sheet under Miss Damage, there is just a single entry. Depending on class, e.g. Rogues will get ranged miss damage, whereas most others won’t. Where is this distnction covered?

Entering new weapons into the inventory will not add them to the Combat tab.
    You need to manually enter them there, and it will leave an empty square, therefore you cannot enter the lacking data which it is referencing to.

The ruleset seems to be quite broken, obviously not tested and with no documentation atm.

Thread Information