DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 28 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last

Thread: 13A Bug Reports

Awesome, it worked great in our game tonight, no errors thrown!

There is one other error then I had forgotten to mention. When you go to the character button as DM, the Icons tab gets stuck. That is, it doesn't recognize the other tabs as things you can click, but instead get the window resize arrow when clicking there.

Thanks for feedback.

I'm not following the Icons tab issue. I tried opening the Character Selection window, opened a character sheet, then toggled among all the different tabs (including Icons) a few times. Perhaps you are talking about something else, or an Icons tab in another location? Can you provide a picture?

Regards,
    JPG

Ah ok, also it helps if I call it the right thing. It's the Party Sheet window, which just contains the characters, and which I have thus been calling that.

But Party Sheet button, then the Icons tab on there, and it gets stuck.

Great. Just pushed fix to update system.

Regards,
    JPG

Graphics bug:

Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 12.55.35 pm.png

The word Ability gets chopped off on either end

(the word background renders a little weird too, but not sure what can be done about that)

Using latest FGU on Mac
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Weapon list in the library is incorrect for Rogues and Sorcerers

Sorcerers look like they just have the entries for Rogues copy / pasted in

Rogues should do 1d8 damage with daggers, shortswords (and "wicked knives) but are instead listed with the same damage as other classes do

ALSO

When entries are added into the Weapons / Implements panel in the character sheet combat tab, as the GM I occasionally see the toggleable value button text (e.g. Str -> Dex -> Wis or AC -> PD -> MD) floating up and to the left of where it should be. Cycling the values in this button fixes the
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Character encoding issues with apostrophes in the core rules library book (e.g. example below from "Human Zombie" monster entry):

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 11.03.52 pm.png

There seems to be a bug concerning how Level is used/calculated:

I created a Lvl 5 Sorcerer. The modifier is indicated to be +5 (as expected). However, the miss damage is calculated as (Lvl * 2) instead of (Lvl * 1). If I reset my character level to 4 (Adventure Tier) the miss damage is correctly calculated as (Lvl * 1). If I reset the character level to 10 (epic tier) the miss damage is no (Lvl * 3).

Similarly, when I drag Lightning Fork spell into the Powers tab, the attack roll uses 1*Lvl at Adventure Tier, 2*Lvl at Champion tier, and 3*Lvl at Epic tier.

Any ideas?

Hello again! I thought I would add one more with detail that I have noticed as an issue. In particular, there is a minor level miscalculation.

For instance, here it shows character stats with +5 for con +4 level, giving +9 as shown:
    consave.png

When actually rolled however, it is giving half the level (+5 + 4/2 = +7)
    concheck.png

This appears to be the case for all the stat checks from the character sheet that I can tell. If the ruleset is coded similarly to the 4e ruleset, which I can look at, it looks that it is just accidentally using halflevel in calculating.

Thank you for all the recent bug fixes!

Hi,

I've just started using the 13th Age set in Fantasy Grounds Unity. I've coded the various characters in (level 6 party).

The combat roller seems to be adding level twice. Is there a way to check or fix this?

Thanks

Chris

Thread Information