DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 28 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

Thread: 13A Bug Reports

I've pushed another build to the Test channel with the fix for the party sheet initial error.

Regards,
    JPG

Hello! I have recently migrated a game I was playing over to FG, and with the test version right now, most things that seemed to be bugs work great. So I am looking forward when that is live.

That said, there does appear to be a bug with ability checks that was not resolved. The character sheet shows it properly, first of all, but instead of adding the straight level as it should when rolling, it is using level/2, rounded down.

In any case, keep up the good work bug fixing people.

It does look like there was some update that showed up to fix some bugs, which is great, though there is also another that has been occurring. Specifically, recharge rolls throw the following error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/lsManagerActionRecharge.lua"]:35: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Thanks again, bugfixing people!

Can you walk me through exactly how to recreate this error step-by-step?

I'm not familiar with the 13th Age ruleset; but I can see if I can address the issue if I can recreate.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you walk me through exactly how to recreate this error step-by-step?

I'm not familiar with the 13th Age ruleset; but I can see if I can address the issue if I can recreate.

Regards,
    JPG
    Sure, and I also did some testing with Venorek's help this eveing, and we narrowed down exactly the issue.

So as the GM, if you go to the radial menu via right click on the Powers tab of a character sheet, there is the option to Roll Power Recharge. It rolls a straight d20 against a set DC, which is in each of the powers if present. Some powers with recharge must be present and marked as used (Lightning Fork and Shield were spells that worked good for testing it seemed). However, IF they SUCCEED, it is giving the error mentioned above. A failed roll actually does show up properly. (Also good to know the wizard has been using up his luck on all the times this has failed.)

Thanks for taking a look!

Thanks for the additional information. I got this far:

* Go to Library
    * Activate Core Rules
    * Create character
    * Go to Powers tab
    * Drag and drop Lightning Fork and Shield from Powers list onto Powers tab.

However, all the powers show up under the Situational header, and there is no Roll Power Recharge option when I right click. It seems like maybe I'm missing something in the setup?
    Could you help me get the steps to see that option?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for the additional information. I got this far:

* Go to Library
    * Activate Core Rules
    * Create character
    * Go to Powers tab
    * Drag and drop Lightning Fork and Shield from Powers list onto Powers tab.

However, all the powers show up under the Situational header, and there is no Roll Power Recharge option when I right click. It seems like maybe I'm missing something in the setup?
    Could you help me get the steps to see that option?

Thanks,
    JPG
    The only two things I can think of is that you do need to right click away from the powers themselves, if you were doing it that way. And otherwise, it is a GM-specific option if you were trying as a player. Otherwise, there are 3-4 options I get on the radial menu, depending on closeness to the power list: rest, close, roll power recharge, and create power when closer to the list.

Yeah, that was part of the problem; I was right clicking on the individual powers (assuming recharge was power-specific). I got the error now. Hopefully, it will be a simple fix I can get out quickly.

Regards,
    JPG

Just pushed a fix to the update server; so you should have the fix after you run a new Update.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information