DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 28 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last

Thread: 13A Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by gabrichejr View Post
    Fantasy Grounds is amazing, I bought my license a short time ago and I'm amazed by the program. You all are to be congratulated, the problem I reported is not that big, you can play quietly with some adjustments. It was my first message in the forum so I didn't want to give the impression that I just arrived complaining about rs.
    Unfortunately I do not know anything about programming, if I knew I would be very happy to help.
    Congratulations to everyone involved and that the developer's health improves.

Sorry for the bad english, I'm using google translator
    We need to know about bugs, so don't worry about feeling bad reporting them - just keep your tone friendly and respectful (not that you didn't) and everything will be fine - and Welcome! to the Community
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Any word on when an update will be available for 13A? Some of the bugs were reported about 8 months ago. Each time an update is rolled out, I cross my fingers and hold my breath that some of the issues will have been resolved, but so far no go.
    I primarily use FG for:
    13th Age
    Cypher (Numenera)

Blog Entries
    We will be looking to transition this over to our internal team to maintain at some point in the future. There are a number of other rulesets ahead of it or in the same shape at the moment: Starfinder Starship Combat, Mutants & Masterminds, BRP, RMC, WOIN, etc. With the current project list, this is not likely to occur until 2020, unless dulux-oz manages to get to them first and submits it to us for the update.

I appreciate the update. Are you keeping a compiled list of current issues or would it be helpful for fans in this thread to do so?

Blog Entries
    It is probably best to report them here, for now.

Thanks for the update! (and btw, I'm really looking forward to Unity!!)

I think vvZODvv's question is more about consolidation - would it be helpful if we consolidated the list of bugs for you or is having them spread out through this thread good enough?
    I primarily use FG for:
    13th Age
    Cypher (Numenera)

Quote Originally Posted by njohn858 View Post
    Thanks for the update! (and btw, I'm really looking forward to Unity!!)

I think vvZODvv's question is more about consolidation - would it be helpful if we consolidated the list of bugs for you or is having them spread out through this thread good enough?
    Yep, that's what I was driving at.

Whenever an entry (PC or NPC) in the combat tracker has an effect applied to them (eg Vulnerable, Dazed, Hampered, etc), any attack against them or by them triggers the following script error

Script Error: [string "scripts/lsManagerEffect4E.lua"]:218: attempt to call field 'parseEffectComp' (a nil value)
    The only way to remedy this is to remove the effect and make any roll modifications by hand.
    I primarily use FG for:
    13th Age
    Cypher (Numenera)

The developer of this product is no longer active, so we've taken over maintenance of any errors as we can.

I've loaded a new build of the 13th Age ruleset into the Test channel that I believe addresses this issue, and asked James to schedule for Tuesday update to Live.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The developer of this product is no longer active, so we've taken over maintenance of any errors as we can.

I've loaded a new build of the 13th Age ruleset into the Test channel that I believe addresses this issue, and asked James to schedule for Tuesday update to Live.

Regards,
    JPG
    Excellent Moon Wizard! I tried it in the Test channel and can confirm it works.

A new error recently popped up a couple of weeks ago. When opening the party sheet for the first time after loading the ruleset the following error is produced:
    Script Error: [string "common/scripts/buttongroup_tabs.lua"]:62: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Thread Information