5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I tried to watch the video, but with the guy vaping so much and me having an issue with smoking, I only got about 6 minutes into it before I had to stop...
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtmare View Post
    I tried to watch the video, but with the guy vaping so much and me having an issue with smoking, I only got about 6 minutes into it before I had to stop...
    Sorry to hear that But thanks for taking a look at it.

I'm not a smoker, but as long as I can't smell it I'm able to pretty much ignore it. I figure vaping is probably safer for them, and us, than cigarettes are anyway, so their's that.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It just doesn't seem professional to me, for some reason, above and beyond my own personal thought on the habit itself. Who wants to see someone's screen filled with smoke as they slowly kill themselves?
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Blog Entries
    The first group to stream Ultimate Undermountain launches episode 1 in less than 5 hours. More info; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...in-Live-Stream

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Outstanding LordEntrails, I must say this is an ambitious endeavor, to say the least! I'm staying tuned to your streams and Facebook group. We must all be under an ancient Chinese curse, i.e. - "May you live in interesting times."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlesnews View Post
    Outstanding LordEntrails, I must say this is an ambitious endeavor, to say the least! I'm staying tuned to your streams and Facebook group. We must all be under an ancient Chinese curse, i.e. - "May you live in interesting times."
    Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Well, this isn't a picture of the FG adventure module, but it is of a test print of the poster map. (The module is in its final stages too.) I'm excited and thought I would share. This is a proof print I did of the poster map before I finalize it for the real printers 16 letter size sheets, 24 x 36".
    UM01-In work.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Holy schmoly!
    *lol* Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtmare View Post
    It just doesn't seem professional to me, for some reason, above and beyond my own personal thought on the habit itself. Who wants to see someone's screen filled with smoke as they slowly kill themselves?
    while i can understand an honest smoker, since they usually don't chain smoke while streaming. the vapers are a problem. glad i was warned before finally getting around to this on YT. i have already placed my smokes out of reach. these vapers dont understand that the smoke reflex is worsened by vapers because every other minute they jsut pick up and puff. while an actual smoker could wait 30 minutes, so the contagion, seeing the smoke from a vaper makes an actual smoker that is addicted to cigarettes reach more often for the real thing.

you can see it with vapers also, one vapes, then everyone else on cams goes to vape after, just like you would expect from an actual cigarette. it seems only to be the kids smoking wacky tobacky and vapers that like to make fancy smoke plumes to impress people. the actual smokers i see you might see the cig, but then the smoke if blown offscreen.

and no vaping isnt any safer really. you exchange the carcinogens from the tobacco and filter, for the burning cotton and polyester in the tincture wick. the only "safe" is the ones you get when in hospital that is a nicotine inhaler, because it doesnt use heat or any burning compounds.

on, enough rambling, i want to see what this undermountain has in it.. off to the YT videoooooo!

Thread Information