FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Any news about ultimate Undermountain?

Blog Entries
    Well, I have been working on it. I just finished adding LOS to the hundreds of encounter maps this last weekend.
    Next I have a list of errors and inconsistencies on the map that I need to go into CC3+ and correct. Things like hidden portals showing on the player maps, curtains of blackness missing from the maps, etc. Then have to re-export and validate those maps.

Given that everything was originally created and sized for FGC, its proving quite a task to update it to FGU. Such as one of the things is I might need to make isomorphs for map images so that a DM can expand on or tile together the numerous encounter maps. I'd then like to review all the stories, tables etc to run it through a editing pass, but all the content is created. Just in the editing phase.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You're just keeping us in suspense! If you need help for parts, maybe some community members can volunteer to proofread, troubleshoot, play test, poke poke poke and take some of the time consuming things off your hands (or at least give you another set of eyes on).

Blog Entries
    Absolutely, if anyone wants to edit or playtest for me, just let me know. I do plan on selling it on the DMSGuild eventually, so it is for a commercial product. But I really couldn't pay you for your work other than giving you a draft copy to evaluate and then an official copy when it is released. It is currently 298MB so we would have to transfer via Google or such.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Absolutely, if anyone wants to edit or playtest for me, just let me know. I do plan on selling it on the DMSGuild eventually, so it is for a commercial product. But I really couldn't pay you for your work other than giving you a draft copy to evaluate and then an official copy when it is released. It is currently 298MB so we would have to transfer via Google or such.
    I have a group of FGU Players who are just finishing Dragonheist and will get into undermountain soon... I own all undermountain FGU products (2ed+5ed) and can try to playtest as soon as you can sent me a usable FGU map- first 3 levels will suffice for the start, but if you only have the product as a whole- linked perhaps it would also be ok for me.
    googledrive would be ok- I have bookmarked your discord server as Tarinia...

Thanks

micael

Blog Entries
    So the map is done. I have to figure out the legend and keys. There are more symbols etc than practical to put on a key, but figuring out which ones should be detailed or are coolest. Then I need to update the images that need it.

Here's one of the areas that I think turned out cool looking. Something for you to enjoy while you wait
    Screenshot 2023-12-07 113138.png

Thread Information