DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Loading Issues

Loading Issues

The last few days I've noticed Fantasy Grounds seems to load up slowly, compared to a week or so ago. Frames also take a bit to close after clicking the "x". Sometimes when Fantasy grounds loads up, half of the screen is there for a few seconds before finally loading the full screen, like it hangs for a bit. It will hang for a bit on exit too.
    error3.jpg

I thought maybe I had malware issues, but all scans were clean. I uninstalled and reinstalled FG twice.

Anyone else having this issue?

Are you running on Windows or a Mac?

Change the "Cross platform compatibility..." option in the FG settings screen (click the "Settings" button on the main FG launch screen) and see if that makes a difference.

How many tokens do you have in your <FG app data>\tokens directories?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Wow, quick response, thanks!

I am running Windows.
    I only have the standard tokens that come with FG.

Checking that box seemed to improve the closing of frames speed. It still seems to hang a bit longer on load and exit, but I think it's about the same as before. No more artifacts left over, as in the image in my first post.

Thread Information