5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Where to find the official Starfinder Theme for Fantasy Grounds?

Hi all,

New to the forum here - I just purchased an ultimate license to FG, the Starfinder core rulebook and the Starfinder Incident At Absolom Station AP. When I go to create a new campaign in FG the only themes I can choose from are "Simple Brown" and "Simple Grey".

I noticed a bunch of Youtube videos such as the Taking20 series have a cool dark theme with custom icons, e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRWVKUp7L0

Where do I find that theme? I'm on a mac if that helps (or doesn't help).

Welcome to the FG forums!

Quote Originally Posted by IanDM View Post
    I noticed a bunch of Youtube videos such as the Taking20 series have a cool dark theme with custom icons, e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRWVKUp7L0
    The theme in that video is the standard Starfinder theme that is loaded by the ruleset. Just load up a campaign for SFRPG and you'll see that theme. All rulesets come with a standard theme - you don't specifically have to load a theme.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums!

The theme in that video is the standard Starfinder theme that is loaded by the ruleset. Just load up a campaign for SFRPG and you'll see that theme. All rulesets come with a standard theme - you don't specifically have to load a theme.
    Oh amazing Trenloe! Thanks so much

How can we use this theme in FGU?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombull View Post
    How can we use this theme in FGU?
    See the answer in post #2 above.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks.

I see what the problem was. I assumed that I had to pick a theme listed in the extensions box. But doing so was using the theme I picked to override the theme in the ruleset. It was as simple as creating a campaign without picking anything in the extensions box.

Thread Information