Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanis View Post
    Couldn’t make it work unless included every single humanoid alive in the version I tried. Shelved it and never tried it again, might do again to test if there has been any improvement since then.
    That’s unfortunate. I would recommend trying it again as I’ve improved it a lot since it’s release. It sounds like you were using “type matches npctypehere” when it sounds like you wanted to use “type contains npctypehere” as “contains” and “match” are a little different

Quote Originally Posted by arkanis View Post
    Couldn’t make it work unless included every single humanoid alive in the version I tried. Shelved it and never tried it again, might do again to test if there has been any improvement since then.
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but what you describe is clearly an user error on your part. A simple statement like "type" + "contains" + "humanoid" is sufficient for what you want to do here.

If you like I can send you a video explaining things.

Edit: oh I overlooked pr6i6e6sts answer.
    Check out my dark theme for FGU! Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness!

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but what you describe is clearly an user error on your part. A simple statement like "type" + "contains" + "humanoid" is sufficient for what you want to do here.

If you like I can send you a video explaining things.

Edit: oh I overlooked pr6i6e6sts answer.
    No offense taken. Back then I found it difficult to debug what was i doing wrong, but now, after pr6i6e6st recomendation I've fired up the extension again and I see there's a verbose option that will help me greatly to identify my mistakes when setting up conditions.

Thread Information