DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Describe what you're looking for, I'll see what I can pull together.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Describe what you're looking for, I'll see what I can pull together.
    Create yourself a map pack if you want, starports (all classes) is where a lot of stuff happens, plus places like bars, space stations and the like.

I was going to try and find find someone to make tokens for Traveller as well, I need some for my own games.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I'm looking into a PC token pack too, I have a professional artist interested
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    I'm looking into a PC token pack too, I have a professional artist interested
    Ace, get him to contact me as I can pay for the tokens and make a token pack if he/she is interested. My original artist (who did my Shadowrun/Cyberpunk pack), lost interest sadly, as I want someone to create plenty of token packs for my rulesets.

Now back to doing my accounts....

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

heres a sample,

portrait_1.jpg
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Very nice, though I'm looking for top-down, over the shoulder mostly. But that's my preference, however, I know some people love portrait for their portrait, makes perfect sense.

I do prefer PC tokens as portraits, seems more individual, however you can discuss options with her, I'll drop you her email.

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    I do prefer PC tokens as portraits, seems more individual, however you can discuss options with her, I'll drop you her email.
    Nice, looking forward to talking to her then!
    Cheers,
    MBM

I am always searching on google or pinterest. There are quite a bunch. As I do not publish them or use them businesswise, I feel no guilt about using them in my campaign.

personal use only does have its attractions, just make sure the tokens are sized correctly.

Thread Information