5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin Righ View Post
    Weird, I redownloaded it to a different directory, and it worked fine
    Sounds like a bad download (the first one) - oh, well, all good in the end. Glad you got it sorted.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

So I just tried to reopen my Maintenance campaign from when this was first released, and received the following error:

Script Error: [string "DOEREMU/Scripts/lsREMUManager.lua"]:239: import: Unable to open file

Any idea why that might have happened?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bojjenclon View Post
    So I just tried to reopen my Maintenance campaign from when this was first released, and received the following error:

Script Error: [string "DOEREMU/Scripts/lsREMUManager.lua"]:239: import: Unable to open file

Any idea why that might have happened?
    Did your manifest file get moved or deleted?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I don't believe so, I still have DOEREM_Manifest.rem under Fantasy Grounds/manifests

Blog Entries
    I don't believe so, I still have DOEREM_Manifest.rem under Fantasy Grounds/manifests
    Hmm, I don't know. Here's teh code that is failing;

Code:
    function fpImportManifests()
    	local oNode = DB.findNode("MJB_REMU");
    	if oNode then
    		for kKey,vValue in pairs(GlobalRegistry.MJB_REMU["aManifests"]) do
    			nImportCount = 0;
    			sManifestFileName = kKey;
    			aManifest = vValue;
    			DB.import(aFileLocations["sManifests"] .. kKey .. ".rem",oNode);
    		end
    	end
    	return;
    end
    The only other thing I can think of (other than waiting for Dulux) is to make sure that your DOEREMUHelpers is still installed and located appropriately.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I still have the DOEREMUHelpers folder located at the root of the C:\ drive. Seems like I might just need to start fresh somehow, do you happen to know if it's as simple as deleting everything relating to REMU and starting from square one?

I've had the exact same problem, twice now, so I've given up trying to use it.

I realized it's more than likely something I'm doing wrong, but I'm done putting in any more effort.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Blog Entries
    I still have the DOEREMUHelpers folder located at the root of the C:\ drive. Seems like I might just need to start fresh somehow, do you happen to know if it's as simple as deleting everything relating to REMU and starting from square one?
    Check the permission on the files. Both the manifest and the helpers file/directories. Some versions of Windows like to reset permissions on files in non-standard locations. If you've checked that the files exist in the right location, all I can think of is that the program doesn't have permission to open it.

So I tried adding Debug.console(aFileLocations["sManifests"] .. kKey .. ".rem") before the failing line in the script to ensure it's looking in the correct spot, and it returned:
    Runtime Notice: s'%appdata%/fantasy grounds/manifests/DOREM_Manifest.rem'
    Which does indeed appear to be the correct path.

I then checked/reset the permissions on the file, and they seem to be as they should. There's read/write on the file. Still not working. So IDK what's up.

Runtime Notice: s'%appdata%/fantasy grounds/manifests/DOREM_Manifest.rem'
    Which does indeed appear to be the correct path.
    You earlier mentioned that that file in that directory was DOEREM... not DOREM... is that just a typo when adding to the forum, or is that the reason it’s not being found?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information