DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Yeah it works fine in Unity
    Thanks for quick answer. That thing has saved the party from my poor planning numerous times in classic. Glad it works for Unity too.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemanpat View Post
    Thanks for quick answer. That thing has saved the party from my poor planning numerous times in classic. Glad it works for Unity too.
    Yeah - opposite for me, the party keep killing off stuff before they get hit - I have to use this more often now!

Any idea where I can d/l this extension? Can't find the link in the thread. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor View Post
    Any idea where I can d/l this extension? Can't find the link in the thread. Thanks
    It should be in post#1. If you don't see it. You may need to switch Fantasy grounds to FG responsive down in the bottom left of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor View Post
    You shouldn't need this EXT anymore as it's part of Unity Encounter window already.

Oh is it? That is good I must have missed it in the change log.

Oh is it? That is good I must have missed it in the change log.
    Its been in for a long time. It's in a box called "Challenge" on the encounter window. Make sure you have the party in the party sheet to detect how many and what levels the part is.

I see CR and XP. But nothing about challenge difficulty on the encounter window. Are we sure we're talking about same thing? Thank you in advance.

I see CR and XP. But nothing about challenge difficulty on the encounter window. Are we sure we're talking about same thing? Thank you in advance.
    Oh snap, ignore me. I forgot I use another ext that has updated this a while ago. I forgot, its just so easy to use I didn't even think of it.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/141/view

@MrDDT..No worries. I'll give that one look over also.

@Mentor..Were you able to find it?

Thread Information