5E Character Create Playlist

Character Ownership Issue

I've been running into an issue where one of my PC's characters shows up in my screen as being owned by them, but they see nothing when they try to load or import. Every time we play I have to go in and clear the ownership and then boom.. it shows up as available

Welcome to the forums.

What username is the player using when connecting to your game. You will see the name against the PC as the owner before you clear it - does the exact same name appear after you clear and the player take ownership? If the name is *exactly* the same - what is the name? There may be an issue with a specific name. If the player name is not *exactly* the same, then this is the issue - ask the player to stop changing their name on the Join Game screen before they join your game.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 24th, 2018 at 21:57.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe, you the man... all fixed

Quote Originally Posted by aaronfromatl View Post
    Thanks Trenloe, you the man... all fixed
    Cool!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information