FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Is it Fantasy Grounds Unity compatible? I do not see the option listed.

Can confirm it works in Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsSoNoc View Post
    Is it Fantasy Grounds Unity compatible? I do not see the option listed.

Can confirm it works in Classic.
    Anyone know if this is still supported? Or has anyone gotten it to work in FGU? I see the ext available to click in FGU but it doesn't show up in the Options. I will have to try on a campaign with no other extensions running.

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    Anyone know if this is still supported? Or has anyone gotten it to work in FGU? I see the ext available to click in FGU but it doesn't show up in the Options. I will have to try on a campaign with no other extensions running.
    Ugh. Figured out the issue with FGU is that the script coding has to be adjusted. there are comment sections with <---------------------> in there which has to change to just <-- --> and then other locations have & and have to be changed to something else like and or n or something.

I have fixed it for FGU and updated the main content with adventures published in the meantime
    Attached Files Attached Files

What program do you use to open a ext file?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethkazin View Post
    What program do you use to open a ext file?
    Extension .ext files are simply standard ZIP files (not 7z, RAR, or other compression) renamed to .ext. To view the files in a .ext file rename to .zip and unzip.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

A faster and easier way is simply open the archive with out unzipping the archive. This avoids having to unzip/zip and an the renaming steps and problems. Using Note++ or something similar you can make changes to the files when they are still zipped.

Thread Information