DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Oh, thanks, I'll grab 2.5 from Github then.

Hey I downloaded the on-demand dice extension from the first page, is this the 2.5 version that is up on github? I'm not sure if this is a bug but, whenever I make a role, without having the (roll tab left above the chat open) it will automatically open the roll tab and add the dice? Is it suppose to work like this?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a bug but, whenever I make a role, without having the (roll tab left above the chat open) it will automatically open the roll tab and add the dice? Is it suppose to work like this?
    Sounds like you have the standard manual rolls enabled in the campaign settings.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Sounds like you have the standard manual rolls enabled in the campaign settings.
    Thats what I think is happening as well. This extension is so you can hold control while rolling to pop it up w/o setting that option in the Campaign settings.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks guys, figured it out, I disabled manual rolls (I thought this was part of the extension)
    Works perfectly now after I re-read your first post, when I control click and drag like you say I get the same pop up, without having manual rolls enabled!

Awesome, I'm using this for rerolls adding 1d6 Bardic Inspiration !

Has this extension been updated for unity?

Quote Originally Posted by Zedrin View Post
    Has this extension been updated for unity?
    Does it not work under Unity?

Tested in Unity, working great

I discovered an issue with this extension. With this extension loaded, when URLs are typed into the chat, it does not create the links for the URLs. Tested in Classic, no other extensions enabled.

Without extension, when typing in URL, it creates the link.

With the extension, it outputs just the text "(LINK)" but does not create the actual link.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information