STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    Celestian, Thank you for the work maintaining this extension! It would be sooo much harder to kill off the PCs without it!

Hi, Celestian!

I tried using your extension on a MacBook Pro, macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7, running Fantasy Grounds Unity in 5e, and it doesn't seem to work. Manual dice are turned off in the Options, and the only things I have loaded are your extension, two "Feature: D&D Official Language Fonts," and "Theme: FG Wood." Is this extension not Mac compatible?

Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by smeevil View Post
    I can confirm this breaks the Fantasy-Grounds-Syrinscape-Sound-Chat-Triggers, took me a good while of filtering plugins one by one until I found which one was causing it. Would be awesome if you could take a look at this
    Couldn't say, I don't have a mac Far as I know no one has complained before however... tho FGU does handle button types differently now... but it's "control" on PC, whatever it is on the mac should be reported by the Input api properly.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Couldn't say, I don't have a mac Far as I know no one has complained before however... tho FGU does handle button types differently now... but it's "control" on PC, whatever it is on the mac should be reported by the Input api properly.
    Double checking I did this correctly: I targeted a PC, then double clicked on the NPC’s attack in the Combat Tracker while holding down CONTROL - this should have opened the Manual Dice window, yes? I also tried it while holding down SHIFT, then trying it with OPTION (usually equates to ALT on a non-Mac), then trying it with COMMAND. None worked.

Version 2.7: Updates for CoreRPG 2021.02 changes, typo fixed ;(
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Version 2.7: Updates for CoreRPG 2021.02 changes, typo fixed ;(
    Voila! It works - thank you so very very much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LaiJien View Post
    Voila! It works - thank you so very very much!!!
    Yup, it turns out .isHost is not the same as .IsHost.... bad search and replace for the 2021-02 updates ;(

Cheers!
    ---

Hi Celestian, the extension now gives me this error:
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack_onDemandManua..."]:15: attempt to call field 'addRoll' (a nil value)
    It opens the manual dice entry window but its empty and it opens the log window with the error above.
    Maybe u can fix it as before, seems fantasy grounds is changing a bit the way it handles extensions in these last days... or maybe it is a bad interaction with Requested Rolls or some other extensions. By the way... I'm using it for 5e ruleset with a bunch of extensions but I don't think its a bad interection with other extensions: I tried to shutdown all of them with the exception of onDemandManualDice and same error occurred. It also ran smothly before fantasy grounds update with all extensions on.
    I know its a little feature but its really usefull, so thank you very much for your extension and for trying to keep it updated, you makes my life as a DM easier!
    Last edited by Federicodip; March 18th, 2022 at 19:03. Reason: Details

Quote Originally Posted by Federicodip View Post

It opens the manual dice entry window but its empty and it opens the log window with the error above.
    Maybe u can fix it as before, seems fantasy grounds is changing a bit the way it handles extensions in these last days... or maybe it is a bad interaction with Requested Rolls or some other extensions. By the way... I'm using it for 5e ruleset with a bunch of extensions but I don't think its a bad interection with other extensions: I tried to shutdown all of them with the exception of onDemandManualDice and same error occurred. It also ran smothly before fantasy grounds update with all extensions on.
    I know its a little feature but its really usefull, so thank you very much for your extension and for trying to keep it updated, you makes my life as a DM easier!
    I get the same error.

Quote Originally Posted by Federicodip View Post

To be honest I didnt know anyone used this extension I wrote it a long time ago for someone but not looked at it. That said, the 2E ruleset has the feature built in and I had to correct it recently when CoreRPG changed and broke the feature.

I'll look at updating it once I get some other tasks done.
    ---

Thread Information