5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Matt Mercer's Blood Hunter Class - Fantasy Grounds module

< Deleted >

A moderator can delete this topic if possible.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Thorsen; May 9th, 2018 at 17:44.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums and thanks for trying to contribute. But isn't this class protected by copyright? Even though it may be available for free, that doesn't mean it can be converted and distributed without permission.

I know v1.0 was on the forums at one point, but I don't think anyone was ever able to get permission from Matt to release v2.0.

Hopefully I'm wrong about some of that and you have permission or Matt released it to the public domain or such...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Ah, I do see Spite has already posted v2.0 with Matt's permissions. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post371710

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Ah, I do see Spite has already posted v2.0 with Matt's permissions. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post371710
    Is this available I cannot find it anywhere on FG or if there is a version above 2.0/2.1

Quote Originally Posted by RogueCmdr View Post
    Is this available I cannot find it anywhere on FG or if there is a version above 2.0/2.1
    Welcome to FG.

It's linked in the first post here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ght=Vin+Diesel
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueCmdr View Post
    I'm confused. Does my link not work for you?

I believe Mr Z's link is to the original versions, looking at the last edited date versus the date of the post I linked.

Are you aware of if Matt Mercer has updated since v2.0? That's the version I linked...

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I'm confused. Does my link not work for you?

I believe Mr Z's link is to the original versions, looking at the last edited date versus the date of the post I linked.

Are you aware of if Matt Mercer has updated since v2.0? That's the version I linked...
    one, i wasnt aware of the otherlink or location to now. i was just wondering if ti had been updated hence why i asked, the agrument is null now that well i been to the site and seen Matt hasnt updated it. this is a forum post, expected that had there been a update to the rules of that class maybe this post wouldnt had been updated. So never mind now..

Blog Entries
    Ah, ok, got it now

How do you add this into the data folder once you have the module downloaded?

Click on the folder icon top right of the start screen and navigate to modules. Put the module in that folder. Start FG then click library then modules, find the module in the list and click load.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information