DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: How would you prefer to close all open windows with this extension?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't have a reason to ever close all open windows with this extension

0 0%
  • By loading a preset I saved with 0 windows in it

2 25.00%
  • With a new slash command (/wsx_close? /wsx_wipe?)

3 37.50%
  • By loading a preset I saved with 0 windows in it or with a new slash command - I want both options

3 37.50%
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Oof. This is such a useful extension, too.

This does sound useful and I'm only running on FGU (since I'm using macOS 10.15).

Hi, Just to let you know I'm happily running this extension (alongside loads of others - 40 to 50! Soooooooooo many extensions! ) with no problems in Unity. I do only use the '/wsx restore' function for when I first open my campaign, so maybe the other options are more problematic?

Cheers, Simon

Confirmed this is working nicely with FGU v4.0.6.

One change I've made, in Core.lua, change function openWindow to:
    function openWindow(windowData)
    windowData.path = windowData.path or "";
    local window = Interface.openWindow(windowData.class, windowData.path);
    window.setSize(windowData.width, windowData.height);
    local sizeX, sizeY = Interface.findWindow("imagefullpanel","").getSize( );
    local minx=math.min(sizeX-windowData.width,windowData.xPos);
    local miny=math.min(sizeY-windowData.height,windowData.yPos);
    window.setPosition(minx,miny);
    end

This fixes a small problem where the GM has a wider screen layout (I use three screens!) than the clients, forcing the windows off the client visible screen.

cheers
    md

About 2 weeks ago I noticed that the command to restore my preset wasn't loading any of the windows. My group hasn't play since before then so I didn't think much of it, as I thought maybe I had typed the wrong preset name or saved an empty one. Today I tested this and /wsx save PresetName saved 7 windows. /wsx restore PresetName restored 0 windows right after saving. I'm assuming the update from about 2 weeks may have broken this?

I've tested the extension with FGU and it works. I've made an working EXT file with md0072's openWindow change above here:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sorry, I didn't mention I was using it in FGC. I just downloaded the file above and it's working in FGC now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    getting the following errors.
    error fantasy grounds.png
    Dunno if this is still relevant, but I encountered the same error.

This is an error that comes up with the dropdown menu extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...t=Better+Menu). This error happens every the /wsx load commands are used if the user has set the option to use the regular sidebar.
    Without the sidebar and instead using the dropdown menus it only sometimes happens, mostly when using the commands while the dropdown menus are on screen (which they are automatically after every load of a preset).

When using Better Menus I'm getting the following error and the menus don't drop down.
    Screenshot 2021-09-26 180115.jpg

Thread Information