FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    I think I found it. Probably need new glasses!
    Sorry.

Thank you mir for your assistance yesterday during the Ulisses Online Convention.
    I missed the MoreCore_Dark_Eye_Theme.ext witch is more pleasant than the original More Core theme.

I feel completely stupid with this but How can I acutally change attributes? I selected the template NPC and cannot change the attributes like charisma etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kowinator View Post
    I feel completely stupid with this but How can I acutally change attributes? I selected the template NPC and cannot change the attributes like charisma etc.
    Welcome to the FG forums!

See the document linked in post #2. On page 5, item #4 in the bullet list gives info on how to change the attribute. Click the "star" button to the right of the attribute to open the window that allows editing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thank you and sorry for asking such a dumb question...

Quote Originally Posted by kowinator View Post
    thank you and sorry for asking such a dumb question...
    Haha - that's OK!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've been testing this in FGC and the Attribute rolls don't recognize modifiers. The Skill rolls do recognize modifiers and work fine. Did something change in the MoreCore ruleset that may have affected this extension? I have the "MoreCore - The Dark Eye" extension, the "TDE - Skeleton Module 1" module and the "MoreCore_Dark_Eye_Theme" extension all enabled. I'm testing this from a character sheet that was created with the TDE - PC Template 1 XML file.

Note: I haven't checked this with FGU yet, but will if it will help confirm anything.

[Edit] I'm running FGC v.3.3.12 Ultimate

Nevermind, somehow the MoreCore - The Dark Eye extension for the campaign got unchecked <sigh> . All working fine now.
    Last edited by kronovan; November 19th, 2020 at 04:48.

This isn't a question completely specific to this extension, but more the MoreCore ruleset - How do my players and I do manual skill rolls?

I ask because for my players this is their first time playing TDE, but we plan on eventually taking our campaign to in-person tabletop once the pandemic restrictions have eased. When you do skill rolls with this extension, it assigns 1 or the 3 attributes to a d20 and the allocation of SPs to spend down a roll result is done automatically. For some portions of sessions, I want my players to learn how to roll the 3 dice on their own. I'm aware they could roll 1 dice at a time, but it would be much smoother if they could assign an attribute name to each of the 3 dice and roll them at the same time.
    Is that possible though?

[Edit] I know I can assign die rolls to a button of this format /die 1d20 Courage by drag-&-dropping and then relabel that button as "Courage". It would be much better if somehow I could have a button that rolls /die 1d20 Courage and /die 1d20 Agility and /die 1d20 Strength, each as a separate roll. Then I could label the button as "Physical." That would be just fine for my group, because if they do manual rolls I'm just going to have them make Skills Group rolls at 1st, to keep things simple.
    Last edited by kronovan; November 21st, 2020 at 18:55.

Hello all,

then i am trying to make init Rolls i get the Following error in Combat Tracker:
    [1/2/2021 11:09:46 AM] s'sMCRerollPC: ' | s'Reroll'
    [1/2/2021 11:09:46 AM] s'sMCInitDice: ' | s'10'
    [1/2/2021 11:09:46 AM] [ERROR] window: No vertical anchor defined for control (monsteratk) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    [1/2/2021 11:09:46 AM] [ERROR] window: No vertical anchor defined for control (monsteratk) in windowclass (ct_entry)

Regardless of this Error PC init values are correclty added to the Combat Tracker, NPC init values after rolling are not added.

Also is there a way to make fixes on my own, because looking at the .mod and .ext file, they seem to be compiled in some form.

Edit:
    Fogrot to mention i am using Fantasy Grounds Unity v4.0.6 Ultimate

Best Regards,
    kontraproduktiv

Quote Originally Posted by kontraproduktiv View Post
    then i am trying to make init Rolls i get the Following error in Combat Tracker:
    [1/2/2021 11:09:46 AM] s'sMCRerollPC: ' | s'Reroll'
    [1/2/2021 11:09:46 AM] s'sMCInitDice: ' | s'10'

Regardless of this Error PC init values are correclty added to the Combat Tracker, NPC init values after rolling are not added.
    Welcome to the FG forums.

FG Classic or FG Unity?
    Are you running any other extensions/themes?

Quote Originally Posted by kontraproduktiv View Post
    Also is there a way to make fixes on my own, because looking at the .mod and .ext file, they seem to be compiled in some form.
    Modules and extensions are .zip file. Change the file extension to .zip to be able to view the contents.

Thread Information