DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Yesterday I did a stream covering this ruleset:

And I'll be doing another one with more details today at 11am pacific, in about 10 minutes: https://www.twitch.tv/ulissesinternational

Very cool Raddu! Thanks for doing that and sharing.

Now I want to play some...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for making it, it's so helpful!

I did notice something in the stream, I made a -6 for 2nd defense, and applied that as a modifier and the character had -1 for pain, but it ended up giving them a -5 instead of a -7. Not sure what was happening. I did other modifiers with other attacks and it seemed to work fine.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SwissArtsyBadgerGingerPower

Quote Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
    I did notice something in the stream, I made a -6 for 2nd defense, and applied that as a modifier and the character had -1 for pain, but it ended up giving them a -5 instead of a -7. Not sure what was happening.
    Hhmm, weird. What timestamp in the stream?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I did notice something in the stream, I made a -6 for 2nd defense, and applied that as a modifier and the character had -1 for pain, but it ended up giving them a -5 instead of a -7. Not sure what was happening. I did other modifiers with other attacks and it seemed to work fine.
    The code limits the maximum penalty to -5. Checking the Core Rules, I believe this may be incorrect - as the -5 limit is from conditions only, not other modifiers. Is that correct? If so, it will be a fairly quick change to check for the modifier box after conditions have been calculated - but this will mean that you'll have to use effects only for conditions, and not apply them via the modifier box.

Is my thinking correct?

EDIT: Need further clarifying.
    Last edited by Raddu; April 17th, 2020 at 23:57. Reason: Need further clarifying. Please delete post

EDIT: Need further clarifying.
    Oh, oh... I didn't see the edited post. I've already uploaded a "fix" to post #1 - extensions v0.3.

It's OK. I'll leave it there and adjust if needed. Thanks for looking into this!

@Raddu @trenloe:

Having watched Raddu's overview of the current state of the TDE ruleset, I decided to give it a spin myself. Unfortunately, though, the sidebar looks a wee bit different [and less usable] compared to the one in the video. As you can see in the attached screenshot, the banner labels are either off the banner and rendered in black on black or completely left off. The tooltips do work, though, which makes it at least a bit usable.
    tde sIDEBAR.jpg

I am positively impressed with the things that already work in the ruleset – and I am in Xhen's test round tomorrow afternoon/evening, looking forward to checking out the set a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    @Raddu @trenloe:

Having watched Raddu's overview of the current state of the TDE ruleset, I decided to give it a spin myself. Unfortunately, though, the sidebar looks a wee bit different [and less usable] compared to the one in the video. As you can see in the attached screenshot, the banner labels are either off the banner and rendered in black on black or completely left off. The tooltips do work, though, which makes it at least a bit usable.
    tde sIDEBAR.jpg

I am positively impressed with the things that already work in the ruleset – and I am in Xhen's test round tomorrow afternoon/evening, looking forward to checking out the set a bit more.
    Those graphics are provided by the additional theme. Make sure you're running the latest version and no other themes or extensions that adjust the graphics. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Dark-Eye-Theme

Thread Information