DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    I have been PM'd these questions recently - I'm posting them here as they're helpful to people using this extension and effects module.

I've been trying to use your extension to help me GM some of the stuff, but I've encountered an error which I believe comes from the "Skeleton Module". I downloaded the .ext, .mod, the template and the guide from here, but some of the data from the extension (all the effects and modifiers) appear as a "-" and give me an error that says "Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (effect : effects.id-00002@TDE - Skeleton Module 1)
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (effect : effects.id-00002@TDE - Skeleton Module 1)".
    Also, I've noticed that all rolls I try automatically have the [PAIN-4] modifier applied and I get a result of "Actor is INCAPACITATED due to level IV pain!. Mental skill check may be possible.", which I deduce comes from the automatic pain 4 mod.
    Have you ever encountered this error? Any help would be appreciated.
    1) Don't use the effects from the library window. Use them from the Effects campaign window - click the "FX" button in the top right of the desktop to access this window.
    2) PAIN is auto calculated. The template PC has no Life Points (which is invalid) and so pain can't be calculated correctly. Also, see the known issues in post #3. Give the PC at least 6 LP and PAIN should calculate properly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the help, this extension is sure to help me a lot.
    Sorry about the PM, I wasn't sure you'd see an old thread that hadn't seen posts in over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Samzagas View Post
    Sorry about the PM, I wasn't sure you'd see an old thread that hadn't seen posts in over a year.
    Haha, no worries. I pretty much read all new posts that come onto the forums - and I subscribe to extension threads like these, so I know when there's been a reply.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi Does this already work on FG unity?
    My menu selection on the right side looks jumbled around
    Would be nice for the lock in period!

Quote Originally Posted by mir View Post
    Hi Does this already work on FG unity?
    My menu selection on the right side looks jumbled around
    Are you using any other extensions?

What is jumbled around? Could you provide a screenshot showing the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Are you using any other extensions?

What is jumbled around? Could you provide a screenshot showing the issue?
    Capture.PNG and Capture2.PNG
    I don't know for sure what mir is mentioning, but this is the thing that is at issue for me (see screen grabs). Note: this issue exists in both FGC and FGU though and I think it is more to do with the theme than the extension itself... unfortunately turning the theme off means that the Abilities Tab of the character sheet doesn't "work" right - so I have been keeping it on and just dealing with the buttons looking terrible.

Hope that helps.

OK. So, yes, you are using another extension - the theme, and maybe other extensions. Try loading with just the TDE extension.

Blog Entries
    I thnk its probably largely because of changes to MoreCore

When I get some other things off my list Ill have a look at this.

Xellehcar these shouldnt affect playabaility - they are probably just cosmetic.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Xellehcar these shouldnt affect playabaility - they are probably just cosmetic.
    that is correct damned it is cosmetic... it is hard to tell what some of the buttons say but once you figure it out they do work

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    OK. So, yes, you are using another extension - the theme, and maybe other extensions. Try loading with just the TDE extension.
    All I have on is the TDE extension with its "skeleton" module... with the TDE theme on those buttons look bad but function, with the theme off the buttons look ok but the whole abilities tab of the players character sheets don't work right.
    So like I said I keep the theme on and deal with the ugly buttons 'cause then at least it functions.

Thread Information