STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

[Extension] Sticky windows

This contribution has been removed by the author due to a disagreement with the change to the contributor license enacted by Smiteworks.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-contributors
    Last edited by Ken L; January 14th, 2019 at 00:23.

Looks very cool!

Love it, will be trying this out this weekend.

Thanks Ken L

It will save a lot of space in our FG desktop.
    Last edited by Pepor; May 5th, 2018 at 07:11.

OMG, I was just starting work on this exact same thing tonight! Saved me the work.

Thanks for sharing this with the community.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Nice, definitely have to start using this in my games.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Added info on how to fix the story.lua 'error' for your respective rulesets. In CoreRPG it's simple but I don't own every ruleset so it can vary.

Here is an example extension that will cope with the arrows. This should work for CoreRPG rulesets with a minimal footprint.

https://github.com/CelestianGC/sticky_windows_companion

edit: FYI, you use this and the sticky_windows extension both. Ken feel free to merge it with yours if you want tho I suspect you just want to avoid having to update it
    Last edited by celestian; May 5th, 2018 at 19:51.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I'd rather just keep it isolated. I'm more of a 'teach a man to fish' philosophy. I also update infrequently so I don't want to become suddenly "responsible" when FG updates the core files and it breaks. It's as isolated as it can be from any ruleset.

Blog Entries
    This one seems to combine nicely with the window saver extension, just leave one of each of the main types open when you shut down the campaign, then when you reopen them it re-establishes the proper positions and you're set to go.
    I'm not stupid, I'm not expendable, and I'm not going!

(But I'll happily be GM...)

Thread Information