STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Looks like we might have another VPN option, and it appears like they support port forwarding.

https://mullvad.net/en/

I found it because Mozilla is partnering with them.
    https://vpn.mozilla.org

Edit: Wow, they are serious about privacy.

Cash

Put the money in an envelope together with the payment token and send it to us. We will open the envelope, add time to the account (corresponding to the amount of cash sent), and then use a shredder to destroy the envelope and its non-money contents.

We have no way of knowing who made the payment and who the account belongs to. Even if a person were to address the envelope, there is still no way to prove that he or she generated the account or is even using it. Please avoid writing your name or address on the envelope.

The GDPR does not apply in this case since the personal data on the envelope does not form a part of a filing system and are not intended to form part of a filing system.

This is what we store when a cash payment comes iną:

payment | account number | amount | currency | timestamp
    xxxxxx | xxxxxxxxxxxx | 5.0 | USD | 2016-12-09 10:38:23
    Last edited by Nylanfs; July 29th, 2020 at 16:20.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Paul.

To have it added to the list please post instructions on hw to set it up specifically for TCP1802 or other way that supports FG.

I haven't tried it yet, my system is down. But seeing as how I have xfinity I'll be setting this up and giving it a test drive sometime soon.

ExpressVPN allows Port Forwarding, and you get one month free with LastPass Premium.

EDIT: After trying and talking to their support it does NOT allow port forwarding for what we want.
    Last edited by Nylanfs; December 30th, 2020 at 02:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    ExpressVPN allows Port Forwarding, and you get one month free with LastPass Premium.
    Have you tested it with FGC or FGU?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information