Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    Why?
    Will not be used as a location system.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Sorry to hear this. You obviously put a lot of work into the extension and it worked well when I tested it. Thanks for making the effort.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    Sorry to hear this. You obviously put a lot of work into the extension and it worked well when I tested it. Thanks for making the effort.
    Russell has been putting his heart and soul into everything he has done for as long as I have known him. Would have been nice for him to be notified PRIOR to doing all the work that he did on this and DoMW
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

The problem was it was too Starfinder specific, there is brain storming going on elsewhere for a more general Location System.
    Will see what happens.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Samarex,
    That sucks! Thanks for working on this. It's too bad that Starfinder is too Starfinder specific. And it couldn't stay around long enough until whatever is "being brainstormed" sees the light of day? Sheesh! Each game has specific things. That's what makes them special and why I only play some of them. If everything is just going to be generic, then maybe we should be reconsidering our investment in FG and look elsewhere for a more open community.
    Flyteach

When talking about this, I just asked that any changes like this remain in extension form, and not be internalized into the ruleset (in order to not conflict with future plans). I gave no other direction about the existence of the extension, and I think it's fine if it remains an extension.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    New Version Of CreatureGen For Starfinder.

Works in Classic And Unity

Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post414576
    I really want to thank you for this. I GM Starfinder Society games on FGU, and a lot of the encounters include custom creatures that aren't available in any of the Alien Archive books. This will cut my prep time down in a big way.

Do you happen to know if a similar parser is in the works for starships, since that is another area where I spend a lot of prep time?

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Glad to see it getting some use!
    Have not seen anything for Starships.
    Would love to see it though.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Weapon Specialization extension..

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...874#post572874
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

There is a new extension named ChatBat that I have started using in my SF games that makes targeting very quick for GM and Players. Here is a link to it https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...531#post574531 I put the Chat commands into the hotkey bar and you can cycle through enemy or friendly tokens. As you cycle through the range arrow also switches to the targeted token.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information