Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    I have also noticed that the Export button is missing from the Library window. Is this intentional?

Other than that, great theme. My players' favorite theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Wendorf View Post
    I noticed that I can't make the chat window as wide as the Combat tracker (to stack them and make it sorta seamless). Am I missing something?

PS: My favorite theme so far! Great Work!

Quote Originally Posted by scribyll View Post
    I have also noticed that the Export button is missing from the Library window. Is this intentional?

Other than that, great theme. My players' favorite theme.
    I've updated for both these issues in v1.0.6.

Thanks!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Is there any chance you could have the coffee stain not anchored to the position of the dice tower? I like the dice tower moved over by the dice, but when I do that, the coffee stain covers part of the chat.

Screenshot_1.jpg
    Last edited by mattekure; May 19th, 2019 at 01:57.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Is there any chance you could have the coffee stain not anchored to the position of the dice tower? I like the dice tower moved over by the dice, but when I do that, the coffee stain covers part of the chat.

Screenshot_1.jpg
    I'll add this to the todo list.

Quick questions which shouldn't add to your workload (heh): What font are you using for your Side Bar Buttons Labels? I'm creating a dice tower that matches the theme of the sidebar.

Quick questions which shouldn't add to your workload (heh): What font are you using for your Side Bar Buttons Labels? I'm creating a dice tower that matches the theme of the sidebar.
    All fonts being used are located here. The font you I believe you are looking specifically for is called MrsEavesSmallCaps_Regular.

Thank you so much! Keep up the wonderful work. I certainly appreciate it!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Dicetower

Just thought I'd share a screen capture of the Dice Tower I made for your wonderful theme.

Again: Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just thought I'd share a screen capture of the Dice Tower I made for your wonderful theme.

Again: Thanks!
    Thats a nice tower. I wish that were included in the ext
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information