FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    The first post has been edited to include a version of the Simple Dark Theme for Unity. Please let me know if you see any issues. Happy gaming!

I think I had a mistake in the compression process, should be fixed now, if you happened to download it in the last hour.

Updated to v1.02 with small changes to the Close Window and Help buttons. Hope you find the changes beneficial.

Just want to say i really like the yellow windows on the dice tower.
    Such a charming little touch of color in a nice minimal theme.

Haha, glad you like it. Can't take too much credit, for the most part all I've done is manipulate the base art of the Simple Gray theme.

Great themes!

Something that seems to have broken with a recent FGU update, is that the modifier buttons at the bottom left no longer change (give a graphical indicator) when they are pressed.

ps. Noticed this is the same with the Assets window buttons and attack modifier buttons on the lower left for D&D 5E. So it's a FGU bug. I'll report it in.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; July 1st, 2020 at 18:35.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Hey Styrmir, yeah I've noticed some of the button press animations are borked as well. I believe I reported something similar, namely that some buttons don't properly reset after being pressed.

That thread is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ing&highlight=

But it never got any responses!

Do you have a Photoshop (or other layered graphics program) resource file for the shortcut icons?
    I have found a way to natively support multiple themes in an extension (by checking for loaded themes and changing extension sidebar icon accordingly) and am putting together a centralized location for these so that future extensions can very easily support a bunch of themes.

I have just reused the assets from the Simple Gray theme. I started to try to make a layered version of those icons and didn't have the patience for it.

Thread Information