FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I like this theme. If there is a way to select the font type and base color it can be used as universal theme for both sci-fi and fantasy games. Maybe some slider to control the base color, but I don’t know if there is such possibility with themes, like we have with the dices.

Maybe playing with the /light switch?
    I've learned since making this that you can alter the appearance of the whole tabletop using the /lighting command. My impression is that it is a nice feature, and a good way to make quick changes, but it can do odd things to text and in general just cause havoc with contrast. The built in red (campfire) and night daylight mood settings and up being a kind of pale red and relatively nice blue with this theme, but if you want some random color you'd need to play with the "/lighting HEXRGB" command

A mood lighting extension is available here that extends the 4 standard moods: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...on-for-CoreRPG

I haven't used it for ages, so don't know if it is 100% compatible with the latest version of FG. It's fairly standalone, so hope it (mostly) works OK.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    A mood lighting extension is available here that extends the 4 standard moods: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...on-for-CoreRPG

I haven't used it for ages, so don't know if it is 100% compatible with the latest version of FG. It's fairly standalone, so hope it (mostly) works OK.
    It appears to work, from what I can tell. Just gives a bunch new preset lighting conditions using the /lighting command. Definitely good for those that want that feature. In general, I'm way too picky about contrast and color scheming to use that feature I think.

A little tip. If you find colors that you like which are not the default ones you can type the command "/lighting (your color here)" into the chat and drag it to your hotkeys bar. Just edit the name on the button and you have instant access to custom lighting for your campaign.

Blog Entries
    I love the theme and anyone who can work tangentially into a sentence is OK in my book! Well done!

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anfiach View Post
    A little tip. If you find colors that you like which are not the default ones you can type the command "/lighting (your color here)" into the chat and drag it to your hotkeys bar. Just edit the name on the button and you have instant access to custom lighting for your campaign.
    Anytime I use the /lighting color in chat it always just turns my screen black. Am I doing something wrong?

My Blog

The /lighting needs to be followed by a hex number eg /lighting F1F1F1. Each pair represents how much Red Green and Blue amounts are in the colour.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The /lighting needs to be followed by a hex number eg /lighting F1F1F1. Each pair represents how much Red Green and Blue amounts are in the colour.
    Thank you Zacchaeus!

My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Skillkoil View Post
    I love the theme and anyone who can work tangentially into a sentence is OK in my book! Well done!
    Glad you like the theme Skillkoil. Happy to hear more people are getting some use out of it!

Thanks for this, great job!

Thread Information