FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Logarus View Post
    I have run a couple of campaigns in Mongoose traveller and will be starting The Pirates of Drinax soon so was wondering how to get into the Beta test.

Logarus
    Hi Logarus,

Thanks for the question. The beta period is now closed. The ruleset is now marked 'Early Access' and will be in the store soon.

GL with Pirates. There will be an official conversion (guessing late summer) from Mongoose for that on FG, but from what I've read of it, you'll have few issues with this ruleset, the only thing that might be an issue is Animals use HitPoints, NPC's only support the Wound Track at the moment.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

YIPPPEEE YIPPPEEEE its in the store....

It shows up in the general list and under the Mongoose tag in the publisher filter.. Still needs to be added to the ruleset filter tag.

YIPPPEEE...YIPPPEE HUZZAH HUZZZAH.. I am really happy ty MaxBeardMan and Smiteworks.. my favorite rpg is finally in Fantasy Grounds as a supported ruleset.

Chumbly
    Ad Astra ---> to the STARS!!!!!

How do I get rid of the "delete" button on the CT? It is always on for PCs (works as expected for NPCs).

When do you think a 2nd edition version will be out....

Logarus

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    How do I get rid of the "delete" button on the CT? It is always on for PCs (works as expected for NPCs).

Ah dang, seems a silly bug I'll fix that over the weekend with a few more bits, thanks for reporting it.

Cheers, MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by Logarus View Post
    When do you think a 2nd edition version will be out....

Logarus
    Not sure yet, sorry, but it's on my list now.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by chumbly View Post
    YIPPPEEE YIPPPEEEE its in the store....

It shows up in the general list and under the Mongoose tag in the publisher filter.. Still needs to be added to the ruleset filter tag.

YIPPPEEE...YIPPPEE HUZZAH HUZZZAH.. I am really happy ty MaxBeardMan and Smiteworks.. my favorite rpg is finally in Fantasy Grounds as a supported ruleset.

Chumbly
    Ad Astra ---> to the STARS!!!!!
    Nice

Fantastic, I've been waiting for this for what seems forever

After tinkering with it for awhile now, might I make a few suggestions:

A couple of images are cut in half, one of them has no upper half?

Add the Survival & Promotion/Advancement to the career information will save looking it up in the reference manual.

Take off the worlds tab, its only used once for creation & can be easily referenced from the manual along with Background skills.

Could it be made into two modules? A players (for character creation) and Referee Book, that way you can unload a lot of tables you only need once.

A planets tab (similar to NPC's) would be extremely useful as it could not only contain the UWP, & details but could hold information on goods & services for trade & passengers.

I would like to see the Patron & Trade tables included, though.

Ships, really need ship data tab.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations on the release.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Morning All,

Started on a new contract during the working week, and been bombarded by meetings (serves me right for working for a Government department).

I'll jump on all the feedback/issues over the weekend, but thanks for all the messages and things, you're ace folks.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information