5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Blog Entries
    I have made another small coding tutorial video and I have extended another extension as the content of the video. It addresses in a very basic way one method of being able to track carried and non carried treasure.
    https://youtu.be/x4leZBomtOc

The original extension is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...t-of-the-coins
    and the new extension is in post #32.

Also any comments about splitting the code into different files are personal preference and not a criticism.

Damned you are good!
    Thanks for the vid!
    We are lucky to have such contributing supporters.

Might be a stupid question but is it possible and is there anything different if I were to attempt to extend a published .mod file?

As an example: I have changed a couple of spell descriptions to more properly reflect the school of magic they claim to be. Instead of simply editing the PHB as an example and having to redo that every time there is an errata/update I thought I could try to just merge the XML with the changes I needed.

I also want to add damage types and resistances to Savage Worlds. I finally have an IDE that is a bit less cumbersome for this type of thing than NP++ (still not as good as VS2019's navigation for my usual C# coding projects but I have to live with that).

I also want to change running in SW to d4+2 instead of the basic d6 or the "Lower the run die by one step then add +2 to it".

Blog Entries
    This tutorial series (from memory) is dealing with the ruleset code rather than with data in modules.
    They are different but can also be manipulated.
    The data in shop modules is mostly encrypted so you cant directly edit the data.
    Im not sure of the top of my head how you might go about that programatically but Im sure some clever person will have some ideas...

Thread Information