Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Conan 2d20

No arguments there, but the end goal for them should be to eventually profit from sales. And the only way that will happen is for them to release it. Hopefully, the mod set will be well-designed as a result of these delays.

Blog Entries
    Believe it when you see it in the store. Before that words are pretty cheap.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Any insight from anyone on the release? The Modiphius and KS boards have gone silent (like the grave)...

Modiphius announced that the Conan ruleset and agreement were sent over to SmiteWorks. Any estimation on the QA timeline and subsequent release? Even a ballpark idea would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Modiphius announced that the Conan ruleset and agreement were sent over to SmiteWorks. Any estimation on the QA timeline and subsequent release? Even a ballpark idea would be great.
    Never mind, just read the post on the STA string. Much obliged...

Which STA string? I am curious too

Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    Which STA string? I am curious too
    It's posted on the Star Trek Adventures posts. That'll be the next Modiphius FG release. Apologies but can't link right now but search the forums using the keyword Conan and you'll see it.

Blog Entries
    The agreement is in place as of this week. The ruleset has not been sent to us for review yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The agreement is in place as of this week. The ruleset has not been sent to us for review yet.
    No guarantees obviously but how long does testing typically take (once you get it of course)? Trying to calendar my group's games... Any estimate is helpful...

Thread Information