5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Thread: Conan 2d20

Conan 2d20

Any news on how it is coming along, is there assistance required anywhere?

The kickstarter states
    "FANTASY GROUNDS - Implementation in progress*"

I ask because I know some companies have stated things in the past when there was no such agreement with roll20 or FG.
    I am currently holding off because I would hate putting my limited time into something that will just be superceded in a month or two, with the additional kick in ter gut that I would have to pay for the content again regardless lol.
    Last edited by lostsanityreturned; April 11th, 2018 at 19:03.

I've done a 2d20 ruleset with a Star Trek Adventures extenson. You could use that as a base for a Conan extension. There's also a MoreCore theme.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Where might I find this 2d20 rules set and Star Trek extension please?

Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    Where might I find this 2d20 rules set and Star Trek extension please?
    Click the "Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets" link in his signature, then look in the CoreRPG directory.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So, is there an official implementation being worked on?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    So, is there an official implementation being worked on?
    Im not aware of one.
    MoreCore also has a /conan dice mechanic.

Can we get a comment from a dev, or smiteworks employee?

Moonwizard oh moonwizard, I summon thee.

Is modiphious waiting on user unofficial implementation or is there something official in the works like they seem to be suggesting.

Blog Entries
    Licenses of licenses are a challenge, and also anything that needs a new ruleset adds another layer of complexity. Those are likely best served by community rulesets and additions to MoreCore.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Licenses of licenses are a challenge, and also anything that needs a new ruleset adds another layer of complexity. Those are likely best served by community rulesets and additions to MoreCore.
    Yes, but seeing as modiphius are saying it is in development. Is this the case or not?

From today's Kickstarter update:

Quote Originally Posted by Conan Kickstarter email udpate
    FANTASY GROUNDS - Implementation in progress - here's an update from the dev team: Main issues: Momentum & Doom totals don’t refresh when used by a player/gm. Damage Dice aren’t adding up when bonus damage is applied. Additionally, the following items are well underway: Conan Player’s Guide. Approx 2/3rds of the text is there. This week we’ll be building out: Talents, Equipment List, Beasties & Bad Guys, The Wheel of Pain (Character Generator). You can currently create a core rulebook-level character and export it to the ruleset. In a few days we’ll test out building some of the other archetypes with it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information