DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FG freez when loading the Campaign

Hi,

So, i used fg 2 weeks ago without problem. Now, today i started it and when i load the campaign FG freez in the main screen of the campaign. No action makes a response.

Here are the properties of my campaign, no extension and i already try to create a new one:

FG1.JPG

And this is when FG freez, this happen with all the ruleset i load not only PF:

FG2.jpg

Pls, i need help tomorow im GM a party and the campaign was in FG.

Thnks.

FG can appear to freeze during intensive tasks - such as loading (especially if you have a lot of tokens or resources active), when a play joins, etc.. Or when there is problems with the window/graphics display.

1. Try running not in maximized window mode.
    2. Are you running on Windows or Mac?
    3. How many image files do you have in your <FG app data>\tokens directory and subdirectories?
    4. What modules do you have opened in your campaign?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So i just discover a new thing:

When the FG i openg freez, if i open another instance at the same time work perfect. Now, if i open the campaign with only one instance its freez.

FG1.JPG

Please check/respond to the 4 things I listed in post #2.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

1. Try it, dosn't work.
    2.Windows
    3. I have a lot of images and tokens in my fg folder.
    4. In my campaign i have the ROTRL module and the PF core book. But when i make a new campaign, so no module loaded, it also freez.

Quote Originally Posted by sebadiaz77 View Post
    1. Try it, dosn't work.
    2.Windows
    3. I have a lot of images and tokens in my fg folder.
    4. In my campaign i have the ROTRL module and the PF core book. But when i make a new campaign, so no module loaded, it also freez.
    Thanks for the info.

For testing - Move all of your tokens out of the tokens directory. Having lots of tokens takes up a lot of FG resources.

Okay, so the token were the problem. Thanks a lot!!!

Thread Information