FG Spreadshirt Swag

5e Temple of Elemental Evil for Fantasy Grounds?

Hey All, I was just comparing the content on FG versus D&D Beyond and most things seem to be keeping neck and neck. I was interested to see that the races from Temple of Elemental Evil are freely available on D&D Beyond despite me not being able to find the actual adventure there. It got me thinking that it's a big oversight in FG too. Where is this adventure?

I feel like it's one of the top two or three classics and seems like a big omission given there is content from it floating about. Not to mention that I'd love the Genasi as a race for my players to have in FG.

Thoughts? Am I missing something? Who knows anything about this?

Blog Entries
    FG is limited in what and how they produce D&D stuff by how Wizards want it distribute. Elemental Evil Players Companion and Genasi come with the Prince of Apocalypse adventure I believe.

Blog Entries
    After checking the FG store the D&D Elemental Evil Player's Companion sell by itself for $2.99

Are you referring to the Adventure 'Princes of the Apocalypse'? which is available in store (as well as being available in D&D Beyond).

Also this 5e Adventure is not the same adventure as the 1985 Temple of Elemental Evil but a different take on the forces of Elemental Evil.
    Currently Running: Eberron
    Recently Complete: Lost Mines of Phandelver / Green Ronins Freeport Trilogy / Tomb of Horrors
    Currently playing: nothing at the moment.
    Timezone: Australian Sydney Time - what ever the hell that is at the moment

Oh wow, thanks everyone! I don't think I realized there was other content other than what I found when I clicked the 'complete the bundle' link in store. I was having a total man-look. Thanks everyone. And thanks for clarifying that Princes of Apocalypse is kinda the new ToEE.

Goodman-games just released Temple of elemental evil 5e

Thread Information