DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrali View Post
    However, I am also having trouble with scaling. On a swarm token I was able to significantly increase the size, but on a Large creature when I cntrl + scroll up, the token shrinks. When I cntrl + scroll down, it shrinks more. Is there something I am doing incorrectly here? Why did it work for a swarm, but not an NPC.

I am running the current version of FG Unity on a Pro license.
    I see the same problem. There are no menu options to lock or unlock scale, and turning off the Auto token sizing in the options also makes no difference.

Turning off the grid still locks tokens to the default size of the last grid. If I set the grid oversized, I can then add a token that shows up larger, then redo the grid at the smaller size and as long as I don't resize the larger tokens I'm okay.

I think there is bug with CTRL-scroll-wheel resizing.

Quote Originally Posted by frobnic8 View Post
    I see the same problem. There are no menu options to lock or unlock scale, and turning off the Auto token sizing in the options also makes no difference.

Turning off the grid still locks tokens to the default size of the last grid. If I set the grid oversized, I can then add a token that shows up larger, then redo the grid at the smaller size and as long as I don't resize the larger tokens I'm okay.

I think there is bug with CTRL-scroll-wheel resizing.
    As mentioned above if you are using the Combat Enhancer extension then that is the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    As mentioned above if you are using the Combat Enhancer extension then that is the issue.
    Sorry, I should have mentioned that I am not using the combat enhancer extension. For me this shows under the Savage Worlds game system.

Quote Originally Posted by frobnic8 View Post
    Sorry, I should have mentioned that I am not using the combat enhancer extension. For me this shows under the Savage Worlds game system.
    Ah, ok. I believe that there is an issue with that in SW.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In post a bug it said check known issues (it wasn't there) and search the forum and post in that thread (which is what I'm doing, even though it's kinda thread necromancy - that's what the sticky said to do).
    I am running FGU v4.0.0 Standard (2020-08-20) on Windows 10 Pro. I'm editing a map in an established campaign for Deadlands Noir under the SWADE ruleset. When trying to use the mousewheel+ctrl to scale a vehicle token (to more than one grid, because it is a car, natch) I can only go smaller no matter which way I scroll.
    I moved the tokens from the sub-folder of a folder in tokens and pulled them out so they are only one level down. I can see them appropriately on the assets menu. It didn't work with any vehicle token and I eventually just drew it in.
    It would be nice, if this is a known bug, that it was added to the list? So that I can check back in on it occasionally.

Very nice! I thought for sure this would have been an edge case that you guys didn't think of. Happy to be wrong! Nice work!

I have this same problem whether using a key and scroll wheel or just scroll wheel the only thing that happens is the 'image' gets impressively tiny, so tiny infact i have to zoom in on the map to be able to click it and delete (no reset in unity ) I don't have the combat enhancer extension by that name but i have tried using and not using various extensions that might have made a difference and I still have the same problem. Did anyone find a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Garethpr View Post
    I have this same problem whether using a key and scroll wheel or just scroll wheel the only thing that happens is the 'image' gets impressively tiny, so tiny infact i have to zoom in on the map to be able to click it and delete (no reset in unity ) I don't have the combat enhancer extension by that name but i have tried using and not using various extensions that might have made a difference and I still have the same problem. Did anyone find a fix?
    Welcome to the FG forums.

This is a thread from 2 years ago, so things might have changed. Please provide more information:
    1. Which operating system are you using?
    2. Which ruleset are you using?
    3. What extensions are you using?
    4. Have you added the token to the map directly from assets or from an entry in the combat tracker?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Awesome. That works very well. Thank you for that tip. I wonder though, is there a way to change the token size for all tokens of an NPC? For example, set a huge sized monster token to be 4 X 4 squares? Or do you have to resize the token every time you drop it on the map?

Quote Originally Posted by jpswedberg View Post
    Awesome. That works very well. Thank you for that tip. I wonder though, is there a way to change the token size for all tokens of an NPC? For example, set a huge sized monster token to be 4 X 4 squares? Or do you have to resize the token every time you drop it on the map?
    For what ruleset?

Thread Information