STAR TREK 2d20

Weapon with 2 possible uses?

Hi

I trying to create a new item (weapon) that can be used as a bludgeoning or piercing weapon and ranged. Is there at way to create an item that have all 3 types showing up in the action tab?

It was easy to create bludgeoning or piercing and ranged, but I have not been able to figure out how to make it both bludgeoning and piercing type.

Hope it made a little sence.

And yes it is a Hoopak I'm trying to create

Thanks
    Andreas

A weapon can only have one damage type at the point of creation (technically you can add in multiple damage types by separating them with a comma, but that doesn't really work). If you want to add more damage types you'll need to create new damage lines in the actions tab for each type of damage. If you chain damage types and a creature is resistant to one of the types then any damage done by that weapon will be resisted even though it can do multiple damage types.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you. I was my first conclussion also, but FG have some speciel hidden features some times that could have helped me

Greetings!

I am wondering if things have changed with FGU and this question about multiple types.

Regarding 5e, the dagger when placed into inventory automatically gives two lines in the Actions tab (thrown and melee).

QUESTION: Is there a way to create a weapon, such as the DragonLance Hoopak, that has melee and ranged attack? The melee doing 1d6 and the range doing 1d4?

There have been so many good updated features to FGU and wondering if this is doable now?

Thanks!
    - Faith, Steel and Gunpowder.

That check is done based on the weapon property (Thrown). That's the only property that adds two entries like that.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information