FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by diskdusk View Post
    This doesn't work for me. I tried the PRF Bonus alone and it worked, but the CRIT part doesn't work. Attachment 41441

What am I doing wrong?
    CRIT is not a targetable effect, thus, it cannot be combined with IFT in that way

See post #9 - you'll need a separate effect for the CRIT.

See also video seven here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

For the benefit of anyone else who's googling this, CRIT seems to work fine with the IFT now (perhaps there was a change). So you can put it all into one effect (well, two including the one you put on the enemy).

Effect on enemy: {Character’s Name} Hexblade’s Curse;

Effect on self: Hexblade’s Curse; IFT: CUSTOM({Character’s Name} Hexblade’s Curse); DMG: [PRF]; CRIT:19

Quote Originally Posted by goken100 View Post
    For the benefit of anyone else who's googling this, CRIT seems to work fine with the IFT now (perhaps there was a change). So you can put it all into one effect (well, two including the one you put on the enemy).

Effect on enemy: {Character’s Name} Hexblade’s Curse;

Effect on self: Hexblade’s Curse; IFT: CUSTOM({Character’s Name} Hexblade’s Curse); DMG: [PRF]; CRIT:19
    There was a change and it works great.

Effect on enemy: Hexblade’s Curse;

Effect on self: Hexblade’s Curse; IFT: CUSTOM(Hexblade’s Curse); DMG: [PRF]; CRIT:19

Note: This does not do the other part of the effect if they die it heals.
    I changed the code for people to work out of the box, the adding the extra info for Char name is good if you have 2 hexblades in the group. But almost never needed.

Thread Information