STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hi, I’d be interested to join, if you’re still looking for another. I’ve gots a lot of experience with D&D, having begun playing with 2nd edition, a little experience with Savage Worlds through a recently joined Deadlands Reloaded campaign, and no experience at all with Hellfrost. The great appeal for me here is your reference to text-based, roll-playing. That’s exactly how I run my own campaigns, and very much my preferred style of play. I’ll follow through by adding my name to the campaign calendar.
    Last edited by Logan-05; April 4th, 2018 at 13:29.

Hello! I am interested!

I am also interested. I've hit the apply on the calendar.

I have been GMing Savage Worlds for... golly, probably 4-5 years now. I am looking forward to being a player again. I have never played in the Hellfrost setting, but I love fantasy settings.

I would be happy to assist with learning, but I'm more than happy to be a simple player for once.

I have been using Fantasy Grounds for the game I run so I understand the program decently well too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlemur View Post
    I am also interested. I've hit the apply on the calendar.

I have been GMing Savage Worlds for... golly, probably 4-5 years now. I am looking forward to being a player again. I have never played in the Hellfrost setting, but I love fantasy settings.

I would be happy to assist with learning, but I'm more than happy to be a simple player for once.

I have been using Fantasy Grounds for the game I run so I understand the program decently well too.
    Send me some contact information and we'll hook up to see if it is a good mesh or not.

My players prefer TeamSpeak for voice chat (we do all of the Roleplaying and such in text within Fantasy Grounds, but still chat) and Steam for text chats (since they are all gamers).
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

FG License: Full

Time Zone: EST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any other than Sunday.

Term: Short or Long. I prefer to find a long-term, dedicated group.

Voice: I have used several voicechat programs for years.

Game System Preferred: Any really, as long as the stories are interesting and the group is fun.

Game System Experience: Many years of D&D 3.5 through 5e, Pathfinder, and various Star Wars pen and paper from the d6 all the way to Fantasy Flight Games' pretty dice. I also played a MUD for years called Achaea, a game where, in game terms, speaking out of character was considered insanity. If you openly and repeatedly spewed insanity and ignored warnings from other players long enough, eventually a God (a GM) would turn the offending insane person into a shrubbery. Good times.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: About a year.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing a wide variety of characters and always have backups prepared just in case. I keep a folder full of character ideas and concepts I use as inspiration for NPCs that my players will run across or if I need to pull something out of nowhere on the spot.

About me: 30, male, married, two kids. I feel like a lot of what I would put here is in the "Character Type Preferred" section. I am just a laid back nerd from the Midwest who enjoys hanging out with other like minded people in fantasyland. I am just as at home in the thick of an intense tactical combat as I am roleplaying an evening at a high society gala.

Is this game full?

Excellent choice in setting. You guys will enjoy hellfrost.

Hendell ran an awesome Hellfrost campaign. It was a blast.

FG License: Full

Time Zone: EST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday evenings.

Term: Short or Long. I prefer to find a long-term, dedicated group.

Voice: I have used several voice chat programs for years.

Game System Preferred: Any really, as long as the stories are interesting and the group is fun.

Game System Experience: Many years of D&D 3.5 through 5e, Pathfinder, and various Star Wars pen and paper from the d6 all the way to Fantasy Flight Games' pretty dice. I also played a MUD for years called Achaea, a game where, in game terms, speaking out of character was considered insanity. If you openly and repeatedly spewed insanity and ignored warnings from other players long enough, eventually a God (a Moderator) would turn the offending insane person into a shrubbery. Good times.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: About a year.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing a wide variety of characters and always have backups prepared just in case. I keep a folder full of character ideas and concepts I use as inspiration for NPCs that my players will run across or if I need to pull something out of nowhere on the spot.

About me: 33, male, two kids. I feel like a lot of what I would put here is in the "Character Type Preferred" section. I am just a laid back nerd from the Midwest who enjoys hanging out with other like minded people in fantasyland. I am just as at home in the thick of an intense tactical combat as I am roleplaying an evening at a high society gala.

Thread Information