DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Bugs noticed when building new character

Just creating a new character and noticed:

* Technomancer Key Ability is empty
    * Resolve Points calculated incorrectly (due to Key Ability empty, I think)
    * Skilled points from Human race not added to my total ranks available
    * Weapon specialization not added automatically for Technomancer level 3
    * Spell penetration and greater spell penetration feats not added to spell penetration field on Actions tab
    * No damage actions parsed from spell description (I believe this is already on the known list)
    * Seems to be wanting me to prepare spells, rather than use a spell slot style system as described in the book

Thanks for reporting. Can you please report any Starfinder bugs in the official report thread? It is a sticky tread at the top of the Starfinder forum, also available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ts-bug-Reports

Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Done. Sorry about that. I would delete this thread, but doesn't seem to be an option that I can find..

Quote Originally Posted by lordjeb View Post
    Done. Sorry about that.
    Thanks and no worries at all.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information