DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Very cool! It's an Easter miracle - lol. I'll have to try this out when we play tomorrow. Thanks for you hard work Steeleyes!!

Anyone know if this extension works with the Savage Worlds ruleset?

it causes a bunch of errors for Savage Worlds users. Most likely because some of these ideas were om the last update for SW.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

My gaming group is loving this extension unfortunately the UI code changes in the latest FG (v3.3.6) breaks it in the combat tracker. Thank you for your hard work, I am hoping you will be able to fix it.

Ah thanks for the heads up. We used it on Monday and none of my players ran into issues but it’s certainly possible something changed.

Can you give a few details about what failed and how it manifested itself.

[Edit] Yes it does look a bit dodgy for coreRPG and 5E. Is it still generally working but all the icons are in the wrong places?
    Last edited by Steeleyes; August 9th, 2018 at 22:25.

Quote Originally Posted by sirkerry View Post
    Anyone know if this extension works with the Savage Worlds ruleset?
    Sorry no plans for supporting anything other than core and 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    My gaming group is loving this extension unfortunately the UI code changes in the latest FG (v3.3.6) breaks it in the combat tracker. Thank you for your hard work, I am hoping you will be able to fix it.
    I've fixed the player targeting extension now for FG v3.3.6 (the graphics were badly positioned). I've tested with CoreRPG and 5E, my players should also put it through it's paces tonight.

[Edit] Last night's play testing did still show an issue dropping the target onto the battle map so I'll need to take another look.
    Last edited by Steeleyes; August 14th, 2018 at 20:52.

Released v0.4. This fixes a bug and now allows players to target by dropping the target icon onto the map again (in addition to the other options they have for targeting).

Thanks Steeleyes! I think this is one of my favorite extensions!!

Does this work with Unity?

Thread Information