DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    Thanks,
    Gonna run Starfinder for the first time this fall, should be really helpful as I plan on a bit of a sandbox this time
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by Wazoodust View Post
    Thanks,
    Gonna run Starfinder for the first time this fall, should be really helpful as I plan on a bit of a sandbox this time
    I have set Talen a updated set of 1st lvl Pregen that have been updated to Rev 1.0.11 he will probally update the thread soon
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I say your message Samarex, thanks. I will update before this weekend.

Thank you for providing these, they are sure to come in handy.

While they can be used, I still need to upload samarexs updates.

Pregen Updates

These are the pregens updated for the latest version of the rule set thanks to Samarex. I will break update the first post for individual pregens when I have a moment - but wanted to get these up for the Society game today. A few notes from Samraex on the updates:

1- (Android ) Gets a Upgrade slot. To have it like the Pregen give you do the following. You will probally get a blank Item if you open it., as the item is not in your campaign.
    A- Create a item (Name) Upgrade slot(Type) Armor (Subtype) Upgrade (Upgrade Slots)1
    B- Open forge and put Upgade slot item in left side
    C- Open Templates and find the Quick Release upgrade, Drag n drop it into the right side of the Forge
    D- Create Item - your new item is created this can now be replaced in the character.
    This puts the item into your champaign.

Samarex said he will probably add the Upgrade item to the next update of rulebook so the first part will be done, you will just have to create the forged item.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post

Samarex said he will probably add the Upgrade item to the next update of rulebook so the first part will be done, you will just have to create the forged item.
    Actually it turned out to be even better.
    If you Race is a Android, on the inventory tab you will have a Upgrade slot. You can just drag n drop the upgrade from Item templates right to the character sheet.
    Alng wit that for all characters there will be a augmtations button that open a list box you can drop in augmentations into.

Actuall
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thanks. The scenario I ran unfortunately required level 4s though. I'm mostly sure I added the correct weapon specialization bonuses after redragging the weapons...

I'm looking forward to testing the new functionality.

Thanks so much Talen! This just came in handy!

Keskodai - L1 Shirren Priest Mystic

Attached is my version of Keskodai using the one by Talen as a starting point. It contains corrections for skills, weapons, spells, and it is also has template items if anyone wants to add expanded combat/utility effects.

If you want to be able to use the REMOVE effects, you will need to have some version of the remove effects extension (likely to be officially updated in the future) that recognizes the SFRPG ruleset. Here is a provisional one to to use at your own risk. (But, the only change is the ruleset in the extension xml - pretty minimal.) I have tried it and it works, with the caveat that the REMOVE effect icons in the character sheet do not have the red slashes through them.

Updates:
    1.1.1: Fixed skill point error and Environmental Armor effects.
    1.1.2: Pulsecaster Pistol comes fully charged @ 20 + 2 replacement batteries. Set ammo to 20.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by HoloGnome; December 3rd, 2019 at 12:15.

Thread Information