FG Spreadshirt Swag

Cyberpunk 2020 Ruleset?

Curious if anyone has created a ruleset for Cyberpunk 2020? I haven't played this game in almost 20 years and would love to run some sessions. With the upcoming video game from cd projekt red based on the RPG I'm sure there is going to be some interest in this game once again.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Jowzam

Yes, but as far as I know it's not supported and very out of date. Using the Site Search for "cyberpunk" will give you a couple of hits with links to old discussions on the old ruleset.

That said, you don't need a specific ruleset in order to play a game system. You can play any game using one of the generic systems; CoreRPG is the official generic system included with FG. MoreCore is a community ruleset that is very flexible. DORCore is a community ruleset that's in late beta stage and is also generic, but designed for ruleset developers to use as a base for development.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi there!

I really love Cyberpunk 2020. I am working, from time to time, on a character sheet and "sort of ruleset" based on MoreCore. I have also modified some strings rolls. Let's see when I can show you something really solid worth it.

Here you have and screenshot, in Spanish XD, and a character sheet based on CoreRPG that I found long ago.

cyber.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Pepor View Post
    Hi there!

I really love Cyberpunk 2020. I am working, from time to time, on a character sheet and "sort of ruleset" based on MoreCore. I have also modified some strings rolls. Let's see when I can show you something really solid worth it.

Here you have and screenshot, in Spanish XD, and a character sheet based on CoreRPG that I found long ago.

cyber.jpg
    Huh.. I remember adding that basic sheet a long time ago. Glad it has been getting some use.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thread Information