FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Weird War I

That box set is tempting, but I don't need more RPG books I'll never use. Though FG conversions don't take up space on the shelf and are easy to get use out of...

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    M'kay well you guys are a bad influence...

I guess I can flit around and do little things to this if I'm frustrated or feeling burned out on the other stuff until I get time to go full bore into WWI...
    So I am in on a WW1 kick, did this little thing ever happen (I am not seeing it in the store, so I presume no)?

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    So I am in on a WW1 kick, did this little thing ever happen (I am not seeing it in the store, so I presume no)?
    I went searching for Weird War I DLC a year or so ago and couldn't find anything. There's nothing for Weird Wars Tour of Darkness either, other than some 3rd party tokens. I don't think it'd be big effort to make a custom module using Weird Wars II as a basis though. Some of the edges and hindrances are the same and for weapons it's easy to just make a copy of an existing, move it to your custom group and then rename it and reskin the stats as necessary. I did that for Tour of Darkness going in the opposite direction history-wise and a lot of the effort was just copying and pasting content from the Player's Guide. I wasn't aware of the Author extension when I created my mod. Having now used Author and gotten competent with it and with the soon to be released Builder, IMO it would be a manageable effort to create a Player's Reference with either tool.

Thread Information