FG Spreadshirt Swag

Racial Trait: Attack Action

I have created a race that has a minor magical ability. It can either project a ball of force for 1d6 + charisma modifier as force damage OR healing it's target depending on the subrace. I see that you can drag and drop the Dragonborn's breath weapon into the action tab of the character sheet so how do I replicate this for my race? This is the final thing I need to do before finalizing my race and having it peer reviewed for balance.

Do you need more information or was the replies you got on Facebook sufficient?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The replies were perfect. Thanks Zacc buddy.

Can it be shared here too? I'd love to know also!

Quote Originally Posted by Varatta View Post
    Can it be shared here too? I'd love to know also!
    See the screenshot. The problem is that FG won't pick up on the charisma modifier bit for the attack (although it does pick it up for the heal). So you would need to open up the effect for the damage to add that bit in.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information