FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    well I'll be damned. I'll check for a vpn.

thanks Trenloe

Blog Entries
    Its not 100% that this is the case.
    I know what the tracert says - mine also goes through one more private network address that is out of my control.

Tracing route to google.com [8.8.8.8]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 1 ms 1 ms 4 ms 192.168.0.1
    2 9 ms 10 ms 8 ms 10.243.192.1
    3 12 ms 9 ms 14 ms 58.160.249.130
    4 10 ms 9 ms 9 ms bundle-ether4.chw-edge902.sydney.telstra.net [203.50.12.110]

A lot of cable internet providers in particular do this.
    The main reason Im suggesting it may not be the case is that in your first post it was working.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The main reason Im suggesting it may not be the case is that in your first post it was working.
    FG worked flawlesly for me between day 1 and last weekend. Since I know I changed nothing on my pc or my router, the external reason why it stopped working makes full sense.

I’ll try Hamachi with my players: if that works, I’m good.

Thanks!

A player of mine has installed hamachi and succesfully connected to my FG. Problem solved, frustration level went down, all is now good.

Thank you all for the help.

Now game on!

I have the same problem (connection test failed) tonight using FG on my laptop.
    I don't why, Windows 10 change my network status from private to public. All i had to do, after many tests, was simply enter in network properties and click on private again. 30 seconds and FG works like a charm.
    What i still don't know is the reason Windows 10 made this change in my network.

EDIT: It can happen that, after close FG, the failure of the connection test persist. Simply go in network property, click on public, wait 2 seconds, then click again to private. The connection test should be succesful, load campaign and play without problems... at least until next time you start FG. It seems this trick works.
    Last edited by graziano.girelli; June 29th, 2018 at 12:02.

Thread Information