DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JayceStorm View Post
    Will this be updated for FGU?
    Celestian has stated that he wont be spending much time on FGU extensions until it is out f Early Access / Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by JayceStorm View Post
    Will this be updated for FGU?
    I'm guessing from your comment it doesn't work currently?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I'm guessing from your comment it doesn't work currently?
    I DL'd the file again and was able to get it working so I'm good at this point. Not sure if I had an older version or something was wrong with the file but it seems to work fine now in FGU.

Excellent! This will get a lot of use from my group. Thanks

Thank you this is awesome!

I really enjoy this extension and love the visual feedback of seeing the character portraits next to the check off mark.

I wanted to make a suggestion if that is okay. I thought, once players check off "I am ready", it'd be nice if they see the same checklist as the DM - so they know which of their fellow peers are back and ready or not. I didn't realize players didn't get this visual until I was on the player end of this use. For now, I screenshare my FG screen so players can see who is ready and know why I may not have started speaking yet as I wait for those last 1-2 players.

It looks like a recent FGU update has caused Ready Check to no longer work properly. The players get just a blank window.

Using Core RPG only, only extension loaded is Ready Check, GM on the left and Player on the Right.

Edit: It appears that this has to do with the window being written on the player side. I resized the window as a player, and then the button showed up:
    Last edited by grimmlock; December 16th, 2020 at 19:11.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post
    It looks like a recent FGU update has caused Ready Check to no longer work properly. The players get just a blank window.
    It's a bug with FGU.

If they resize the window the button will show.

I am told there is a update for FGU to fix this coming.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I was just made aware of this extension and I'm definitely going to be using it - Thanks for your efforts !

I will second the comment by viviolay however - it would be awesome if the players could also see the results of the voting
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Thread Information