STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Starship sheet

Starship sheet

I created a new starship sheet to bring over a ships stat block for the players. When opening the power core/pcu area I get an error. Is this a drag and drop function where I need to be dropping a power core into this slot. Also, the grey areas for speed, shields, sensors, drift rating, and again the power core total and current all show 0. How do I modify these numbers? I also noticed the actions, crew, cargo, and notes tab sections don't provide any information are these work in progress tabs? Thanks in advance and I apologize for so many questions in one post figured I would get them all answered at once if possible then to stump myself trying to figure them out.

Startships etc. are still very much an alpha/work-in-progress part of the Starfinder ruleset. It was released before this was completed to not delay the ruleset any further (lots of people "couldn't wait"). So, please bear with the devs a little while longer as they fix high priority bugs in the ruleset and develop the starship functionality/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is a new system with a none to small core rulebook. Not to mention new systems that would need to be developed. We will be patient Tren and do our best to help out any way possible. (Also, the more we help the quicker it will be. It will be difficult enough for FG to keep up with Paizo's usual flood of content.) You guy in Development are doing a stellar job, and the time they take to answer questions in the bug report post is fantastic. Keep it up guys, we go your back.

Thread Information