FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last

Thread: Effects Lists

I really haven't done much of anything with Starfinder in several years. While I own all the physical books and have gotten some of the stuff for FG, my group dislikes the system and I haven't run a game in SF since Armory was released. I'd like to come back, but I don't have the group and the time to run again.

If someone wants to add to this, feel free. Just credit the work already done and keep adding.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Half damage from a effect: Like Fire
    So I get this: RESIST: 15 fire
    And that will reduce the damage by 15 but if I want to Resist half the damge what do I put in: Tried
    RESIST: H fire thinking that would be half
    RESIST: fire thinking that would be half

So what is the correct Effect?

There currently is no effect for that. You'd have to use the manual half damage button in the global modifiers.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Trying to figure out how to download the .xml and must be missing something. I see at the bottom where it says "Attached Files" but there is nothing to click

Quote Originally Posted by indiglossia View Post
    Trying to figure out how to download the .xml and must be missing something. I see at the bottom where it says "Attached Files" but there is nothing to click
    '
    Works on Edge browser

Threw the effect strings into an Effects module (I hope I attached it correctly). I tried to remove duplicates and conditions provided normally by button push (unless it was tied to a specific ability).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Before I go all in, is there anything currently like this?

It's just a sample of what I'm working on and includes the Technomancer and Soldier entries that had effects coding. But as spells. There is no class or level restrictions but you do need to have a Spells grouping defined to drag it in to on your character sheet Spells tab.

Should clarify, the spells group name can be anything. The group just has to exist so you can drop a "spell" on it.
    Last edited by Thelgor; January 1st, 2022 at 21:36.

Happy New Year!

The attached module contains all the effects, I hope, from the class XML files in both Effect and Spell formats. These are just the effects without the corresponding texts - unsure on OGL implications of my full version so stripped out most texts. Granted, you can fill them in if you want. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelgor View Post
    Happy New Year!

The attached module contains all the effects, I hope, from the class XML files in both Effect and Spell formats. These are just the effects without the corresponding texts - unsure on OGL implications of my full version so stripped out most texts. Granted, you can fill them in if you want. Hope this helps.
    This is a excellent contribution to the Starfinder community. You can include the descriptions as long as you include the required legal statements. You need the OGL statement in your module and you can take a look at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...antasy-Grounds and https://aonsrd.com/Licenses.aspx also look at how user Evolivolution created their modules and what they inculded for legal purposes. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/430/view
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Yeah luckily Paizo is very generous with their licensing
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thread Information